We’re so excited to have our spokesperson, Jinger Adams, take us through some of the basics of card-making. A great start for those of you just learning, and even some new ideas for those cardmaking pros.
We’ve included the card and envelope size chart that Jinger mentions in this tutorial, and have also included a list of just some of our Cricut cartridges that include the “card” feature below. Enjoy!
***DOWNLOAD Envelope Size Chart HERE***
Dimensions for Easel Card Jinger teaches in the Video
- Cut 12″ x 12″ piece of cardstock in half so that you have two 6″ x 12″ pieces.
- Trim both pieces so that they are 9.5″ long. Each piece will now be 6″ x 9.5″.
- Fold the first sheet in half.
- Cut the 2nd sheet in half. You will now have two pieces that are 4.75″ x 6″.
- Leave the first piece as is. Cut a 2″ strip from the 2nd piece.
- You are now ready to assemble your Easel card!