Posts Tagged ‘Art Philsophy’
What You’ll Need
Cricut Cake Seasonal Sampler cartridge
Rivets for snaps
How to Make It
- Select two 12″ x 12″ sheets of cardstock to be the base of the layout. Cut out hills by hand and glue to bottom of layout.
- Cut the tree form the Cindy Loo cartridge at 11.25″ tall. Glue layers together and put on the right page.
- Cut the onesie from the Everday Pop-Up Cards cartridge. Layer the pieces together. Create a clothesline from ribbon and wood. Glue the onesie and clothesline to the left page. Glue the rivets, button, and ribbon (tied into a bow) to the onesie.
- Cut circles at 4.35″, 4.1″ and 4″ from the Art Philosophy cartridge. Glue them together and then to the onesie.
- Cut 0.5″ letters to spell BABY SHOWER from the Keystone cartridge. Glue letters around the inside of the smallest circle
- Cut a 1″ airplane from the B is for Boy cartridge. Glue it inside the smallest circle.
- Cut several 1″ leaves from the Flower Shoppe cartridge. Glue them across the layouts as desired.
- Cut a 1″ rattle from the Cake Seasonal Sampler cartridge. Glue it to the layout near the onesie.
- Cut a 3.5″ fox from the Give a Hoot cartridge. Layer the pieces together. Glue the fox to the page with the tree.
- Cut a 5.5″ deer and a 5.5″ mirror image bunny from the Noah’s ABC Animals cartridge. Layer the pieces together. Glue the deer to the page with the onesie and the bunny to the page with the tree.
Like what you see? Check out more projects just like this at www.Cricut.com/Create