Are you looking for a few more holiday card ideas? Check out these ideas from Cindy Royal. For quick holiday crafting, download the Cricut Craft Room File or Gypsy File for each of the cards, cut and assemble! You’ll have your holiday cards crossed off your To Do List in no time!
1. Create a 6.25 x 6 card base. Add a mat of green cardstock.
2. Cut, ink and assemble images. Emboss lace edged panel and ink before assembling. Put sentiment on banner. Add images to card front. Adhere strip of ribbon down left edge.
3. Cut and create small rosette. Add a ribbon tied button center and adhere to card. Add paper roses and 3D ‘berries’.
1. Create a 6 x 6 card base. Add mats in blue, green and pattern paper.
2. Cut and assemble images, embossing and inking earth pieces before gluing together. Peace sign and Peace On Earth white shadows are created with two white cuts of the same size adhered off center to the back of the main red images.
3. Add embellishments of string, bow, 3d paint dots. Santa hat and Peace On Earth textural embellishment is shavings from rubbing two styrofoam balls together.